Friday 15 May 2009

Embellished Wedding Album







Had a request from a lovely friend's daughter to embellish a wedding album so on my visit to US I found this beautiful oyster 8x8 album & I cut bells from WSC in 3 layers of a hammered matching card stock embossing the middle layer in swiss dots & Our Wedding greeting from WC cut twice then layered slightly off to give definition, I took the photo's in my home made photo light box I made last night am quite pleased with the resulting piccy's but think I need a bigger box! & a better light. did not want to over embellish it.

4 comments:

  1. wow rosy, you made that look beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh rosy what a great idea it enhances the album so beautifully!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that white on white is just plain stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do such elegant work Rosy! This is beautiful. xxD

    ReplyDelete