Saturday 8 August 2009

Challenge #11 Passion for Pro-Markers

well I have just started using pro markers & I have to say I LOVE them! my friend Liz from cricut MB introduced me to passion for pro markers site
I used my forthcoming Birthday money a few weeks ago as I was in my local craft shop & decided to buy a few packs & Mum had already given me my budget so knew what I had to spend, I spent that evening colouring & am hooked I should'nt of really as my Birthday is not til this wednesday

here is my take on this weeks sketch I masked the bottom layer & used SU roller stamp alphabets as it went so well with the Lily-boo's download, I love Sam's designs they are such a joy to colour, the blue block paper is DCWV I think


I cut leters out in hello kitty font for the flower placement W2G for way to go i coloured these in lime green, Cyan & yellow then I popped these for dimension thought this would make an excellent graduation card etc
this is a top tie card with hot pink satin ribbon & lime organza to secure
computer generated sentiment, I have 35 pens so far & I ordered another 15 last night to treat myself so far I am keeping them in old VHS boxes but already my blues are bustin out!

9 comments:

  1. fab card Rosy, I see you have the hang of the PM's already
    thanks for joining us on PfP and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow rosy, your colouring looks amazing, what a sweet card. i love the w2g bit,i had worked out what it meant before i saw the way to go sentiment!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Card rosy I love how you have used the Su wheel on this card, it goes so well with the image.
    I bet you are getting excited for your birthday not long now !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Rosy, your colouring is fab, can I ask what colours you used for the face and neck, it looks fab :)
    Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge, hope to see you next week :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rosy, your card is so cute. I love the image and I agree lily boo's image are just a dream to colour. You could never tell your a novice though as your colouring is awesome. Thanks for joining us at PFP, hope you can make it again next week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to Go Rosy, awesome card. Your colouring looks fantastic, haven't heard of these markers but will keep my eyes open.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card Rosy. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for trying my sketch and joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at PFP.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great colouring rosy i love the image and the colours you've chosen
    thanks for joining us at pfp this week
    hugs
    helen x

    ReplyDelete