Thursday 13 August 2009

Today I am 40!

Here are the cards I got from my wonderful friends, I feel so loved up x

from my sweet bud Debbie Buttle, you clever girls you! she did this smashing card from a mag & will bring it on Saturday to the craft day so we can all have a go! & thank you for my cupcake pamper set x




this one is from Izzy think this one is one of my favs as so much going on with the hidden bits & glitter & a shaker bit

such an unusual card Lou has done I love it!

thank you Misty (Sandra) lots of layers on this on x

Rita love the spotty swirly bit if this is a stamp I need to borrow it!

Steph! thankyou I did not have to wait a year afterall! was a nice natter on Saturday

Pauline you did a smashing job on card & I love that it is long & has some wonderful words in it x have a nice time in wales we will miss you @craftday

Maxine, very glitzy I love the way you popped this & thank you for my promarkers x

Pam you used some nimble fingers to stick all those layers on the little letters I love the simplicity of this & the card stock you used x

from Kate Farrell, how did you do the 40 Kate fabby colouring & the verse inside is one to keep & I can use it now!!

Mitch, such a yummy cake, & this one arrived a while ago so it missed the postal strike!

Gay, such a pretty card thank you, hope to see you @craftday too x

Kazzy73 (Karen) you out did yourself on the colouring here love it so much detail thank you my sweet

craftylicious(Michelle) a lovely swirly card i hope you submitted this for this weeks challenge it was swirls wasn't it?

I love the peeloff technique of this Kerry I have not tried it yet but it is very effective, thank you

Eileen, thank you for my lace tree embossing folder
I am wearing my badge with pride very oh lala dress wish I had that figure, how did you get the bubble texture on the card front?

Beris you sweetie love the butterfly, I recognised your handwriting on the envelope 1st, great card design think I need to get my Girls to demo some cards too.

6 comments:

  1. love all your cards rosy!! have a fantastic birthday chick xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest of birthdays Rosy! Such lovely cards! So nice to have such dear and clever firends! Hugs! D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! REALLY disappointed mine hasnt arrived :( I hope you have a smashing day!! Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosy, hope your day was wonderful.Glad you wore the badge too.
    BTW the bubble texture is from a Fiskars plate.
    xxxeileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Rosy, you lucky girl receiving all these beautiful amazing cards.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete