Sunday 8 March 2009

Gold & Green thank you card



Hi Here is the card I sent to Enfys for the wonderful candy she sent me yet another one of my large cards 8" square start with 2x A4 sheets then in ladscape score at 20cm which I did on the hammerd gold card then slide the other A4 sheet behind the fold & cut to size this bit is a dark green which I rollered with my jumbow roller & then heat embossed with gold powder, the fold over edge of the hammerd gold I have punched with the MS arch punch, before I stuck the green to gold I secured 2 brass rings (some findings I had in my stash) which I tied gold 2" organza ribbon through, then I have a frame panel from SB cart which I have inked in green & hand pricked this has been layered on a rustic brown card stock & I have punched the two inner corners with the MS arch punch & then have stuck a large brown bloom on that, now I love the stampin up greeting stamps but have not managed to buy any yet, we have an SU demonstrator coming to us in April, Kate, so I had a go & making some myself this is computer generated in green on lime card stock, I enjoyed making this one made a white box to send it in wrapped in the same organza ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment