Friday 10 April 2009

6 year old card
















Here is the card i made for my daughters best friend, I welded 2 no. 6's back to back using DS in shadow SB then cut out a smaller no. 6 in paper can't remember the name of the paper but it's nice & happy, I welded the name Maisy again using SB & DS & cut this in mint pearlised card & used pop dots to raise it a little on the inside I used the birthday girl cut from SB in shadow & normal in an orange pearlised paper & a coloured paper underneath, I had to snip a bit off the bottom of the card to make sure it stood okay.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute Rosy! Love how the "girl" peeks out from the opening in the 6. Bet she was thrilled! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now that is just plain pretty clever! I can see a child just loving this!

    ReplyDelete