Monday 13 April 2009

wedding card, challenge




so here's my entry for the UK crafters thread challenge, to make a wedding card, I used A4 white hammered card stock & cut out a panel using DS then welded the name together using OA & DS cut in pearlised gold card, I cut a panel to go inside the cut out hole then covered this in Cath Kidston mini strawberry paper then crossed it twice in a lush red velvet, the front of the card is an oatmeal hammered card stock with a cutout from SB in same colour & I have punched MS arch lattice down the side, the inside is printed in draft the same as the front strawberry panel on white pearlised paper & the text is computer generated, 8 red eyelets again with two cross overs of the same red velvet ribbon & the inside has the same punched edge

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Rosy!! I love the laced effect and the scalloped edges. I'm sure the lucky couple is going to love it. TFS

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I love the lace effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo pretty and has your signature lacing inside. LOVE IT! xxD

    ReplyDelete