Wednesday 29 April 2009

Mans Birthday card with buttons

This is for the UK thread challenge on cricut, to make a masculine card using buttons I have used one of my topper previously mentioned the card has photographed a little yellower than it actually is the base card is a hammered oatmeal colour & the green is mellow moss from SU subtle range, black twill tape 2.5cm was from a bale of tea towels I just bought! I didn't have black buttons as most of my crafting stuff is still at church after my last craft day so I used a permanent marker on some lime green ones, greeting & tree stamp more details on blog, really need to finish packing now xx

2 comments:

  1. Perfect! Isn't it fab to be able to recycle the twill tape? I just unknotted the handles of a shopping bag to use on a card before tossing it in the bin. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graateful for sharing this

    ReplyDelete