Wednesday 11 February 2009

BBTB entry LOVE in brown











here is my interpretation of the challenge set by the BBTB team to use the LOVE from home accents cart but it had to be in brown, I had the idea to make the heart into a little book which opens up to reveal U&me 4 Ever another big card, I think the paper is dovecraft fantasy, love those little fairy's & I continued the swirly effect onto the card stock, which is a muted white gold using Jumbo roller & a mocha embossing powder, the book consists of 4 hearts welded in DS then concertina folded, heart & shadow cuts in pink & the top is in brown I have zig zag sewn the LVE in pink cotton with a triple stitch the flourish is from HA too, cut in blackout & shadow in brown & dark brown suede, the filigree in sized in DS from the wedding cart, inside the heart book is chipboard letters which I have triple embossed with glitter pink & mocha embossing powders, the " &" +button heart are from the candy Enfys send me, the ribbon to tie the book is from my stash & the inside is computer generated my ink started running out & it is supposed to be brown text but some of it has come through green but I quite like this effect

5 comments:

  1. Oh Rosy this is fabulous! Love the concertina fold of the hearts with the message! How creative! and your stitching and embossing put it over the top! Thanks for playing along! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh rosy, this is soooo pretty, i love the paper you used xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosy this is one beautiful card !!! you did a fabulous job with this challenge !!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog !!
    hugs
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosy, this is beautiful! Love the embossed background paper and how you added the scrolled heart. The design of this card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete