Saturday 28 February 2009

Get Well card

Here is a card I made for my friend Val,
I used some cutouts I had made to go with an acetate shaker card which I demo'd at our last crop, I cut them in DS using george, the green top layer is popped to give dimension & on the lower purple bit I have stamped & heat embossed in gold a very swirly "get well" on the inside I have hand written "soon" I have roller stamped across a few of the corners using Anna griffen vert ink pad from Enfys & ran a line down the inside too, the brads on this one are home dipped first in pink humbrol paint, this was a batch I did over a year ago before I discovered dipping & heat embossing, then I coloured using permenant purple pen I gave it a sweeping motion so it looks kinda strippy & it is much more purple IRL, I finished it off with a large organza ribbon tied in a bow & I made a box for it to go in, I really love making boxes for my cards now.

No comments:

Post a Comment