Sunday 22 February 2009

Do you think he saurus?



we have a birthday party to go to tomorrow so got cracking on this card, its an idea I have been thinking of for a while now to go with the joke " do you think he saurus" the dinosaur that is!!
I cut the leaves in mirri card Green from PDDU acc1 at 4.5cm & the dino is cut using DS there is no shadow feature with them so I cut the shadow by hand, to give a little definition I have inked with colour box moss green, the text is computer generated & so is the mini dino the birthday boy is from SB & one I cut out ages ago & had in a box of cutout bits, the card consists of 1xA4 sheet of pearlised card in muted gold colour which I scored down either side no measuring just wanted to allow enough room for dino to be stuck down, the front panels are there to hide the base of the plants really, so just a bit of green I had around which I stamped happy birthday on, upside down by mistake so had to stamp both ways up to match, to be honest I had very little equipment & stash to use on this one as most of my kit is still at church after the crop yesterday so had to make do & mend for the most part so I am pleased it came out as good as it did

1 comment: